To make your life as easy as possible and help with your due diligence we have compiled a list of the official Royal Mail price resources:
Please find below the current postage prices for Royal Mail products.
Personal customer and marketplace seller prices
Prices for stamped parcels, and those paid for over the counter at a Post Office are found in the prices guide. You can view or download a copy of this handy guide to UK, International parcel and letter services, including Parcelforce Worldwide and Redirection products right now.
2. Download online (pdf, 3.5 MB)
Prices for parcels with postage paid through Royal Mail Click & Drop, Royal Mail Online postage and online channels such as eBay, Amazon and PayPal are found in the Royal Mail online price guide. This handy guide contains online prices for UK and International parcels including Standard, Signed and Guaranteed delivery services.
Business customer prices
Business price pdf, 4.79 MB
Business Mail Response and Parcels Returns rate card (pdf, 1.72 MB)
International Business Mail rate card (pdf, 539.82 KB)
International Business Parcels rate card (pdf, 785.36 KB)
UK franking wallchart (pdf, 1.7 MB)
UK Royal Mail Mailmark franking wallchart (pdf, 1.73 MB)
UK stamp prices wallchart (pdf, 1.6 MB)
International business pricing calculator (zip, 1.57 MB)
Use the online price calculator to find the best options for your mailing.
Marketing services and general correspondence prices
- Partially Addressed Mail rate (pdf, 4.53 MB)
- Marketing services and general correspondence price (pdf, 3.9 MB)
- Advertising Mail and Sustainable Advertising Mail rate (pdf, 3.57 MB)
- Publishing Mail rate (pdf, 3.47 MB)
- Business Mail rate card (pdf, 3.51 MB)
- Response Services rate (pdf, 1.72 MB)
- Door to Door rate (pdf, 96.12 KB)
- Subscription Mail rate (pdf, 48.17 KB)